Cracking and uneven asphalt looks bad, causes accidents, and can even lead to costly lawsuits.
But laying asphalt is a specialized job—especially if that asphalt is going to live up to heavy traffic use and the extremes of Pennsylvania weather heavy traffic.
For more than 40 years Young Contractors has been working with the installation and repair of asphalt. We stand by our work and are proud to say we are the best in the region.
For all projects, large or small, we use only higher-grade asphalt with less recycled material.
- Our paving machines are state-of-the-art and well maintained and serviced.
- Our paving crews are highly experienced, motivated, fully licensed, and insured.
- Our prices are competitive.
- We provide project warranties that are unique to each project and guarantee all aspects of our work.
- We offer a quality service from beginning to end—coming on-site to discuss the details of the project, providing detailed and comprehensive estimates, taking time to ensure the base is properly planned and constructed, and making sure that we lay a thicker blanket that will withstand constant use and provide longevity.
- We work with the same dedication and care whether we’re creating a new driveway or parking area, or repairing existing asphalt. If we see a concern with an existing plan we’ll let you know and advise you on realistic solutions. If we know that a requested repair will not lead to long term resolution, we’ll let you know. If we can see a less expensive but still efficient way to go, we’ll let you know.
Not all black-top is created the same, if you’re looking for the best there is, talk to us today.